The Right Mortgage
Mortgage products are not "one size fits all"—so it's important to find a mortgage that you're comfortable with.
"Comfortable" means that you can:
- Make your house payment without suffering hardship
- Still pay your other bills and long-term debts
- Save money for the future
In other words, a comfortable mortgage is one that fits your budget.
Use this section to learn about:
- Types of Mortgage Products
- How Much You Can Afford
- Help from Housing Counselors
- Avoid Fraud and Scams