Right at Home Logo and Flyer
Spread the word about the useful information provided by the Right at Home Answers site and the DVD in one or both of the following ways:
- Add the Right at Home logo to your newsletter or other printed publication.
- Print and distribute our full-color flyer.
Click from the links below to add the Right at Home logo to your own newsletters, brochures and other publications you'd like this valuable information to be a part of.
To help you, we've produced a full-color flyer in two versions:
- Ready-to-print PDF – Simply open, print, and distribute.
- Customizable Word Document – Follow the instructions below to add your logo to the flyer.
To add your logo to the customizable Right at Home flyer (Word document):
- Save the Word document version of the Right at Home Flyer to your desktop.
- Open the Right at Home Flyer and click inside the text box at the bottom left. Before inserting your logo, delete the text “Insert logo in this area.”
- Using your Microsoft Word Toolbar:
- Click Insert from the toolbar.
- Choose Picture.
- Browse for your logo to insert.
- Select Insert once you’ve selected your logo.
- Resize your logo so that it fits within the box.
- Right-click on the text box border (not the logo).
- Select Format Text Box.
- Choose the Colors and Lines tab.
- From the Line > Color drop-down menu, choose No Color and select Okay.
- Save your new version of Right at Home Flyer and print.
If you need assistance with these steps, please contact email@example.com.Go to main navigation